Friday, March 8, 2019

Butter Mom Upwards Alongside Jam Cellars & Tomato-Bacon Breakfast Casserole


Enjoy a bottle of Butter too this tasty Tomato-Bacon Breakfast Casserole to butter Mom upwards for Mother's Day brunch.

 Enjoy a bottle of Butter too this tasty  Butter Mom Up amongst JaM Cellars & Tomato-Bacon Breakfast Casserole


Yeh, I know how to butter Mom up.  And amongst Mother's Day correct around the corner that's a rattling corking thing.

When it comes to my  Mom, corking nutrient too corking vino ever produce the fox to butter her upwards too allow her know how genuinely exceptional she is to me.  So this Mother's Day brunch, I'm going to butter Mom upwards amongst JaM Cellars Butter Chardonnay too a yummy Tomato-Bacon Breakfast Casserole!

Because Butter, brunch, too Mom operate together similar pigs inward mud.

 Enjoy a bottle of Butter too this tasty  Butter Mom Up amongst JaM Cellars & Tomato-Bacon Breakfast Casserole

But Mom didn't ever partake inward the enjoyment of wine.

Nope.  Her electrical flow penchant for imbibing inward rich, bold, buttery chardonnay is my fault.  You know what parents ever say, right? ... My kids drove me to drink.

Only inward the illustration of my Mom too me, driving her to drinkable didn't plow over off from all the trouble, worry, too heartache I undoubtedly caused her throughout the years.  No, inward our illustration ... I literally  drove Mom to drink.  Once I was of legal drinking age, of course.

See I'm the i who, i time I reached my mid-twenties, introduced my Mom to vino drinking.  I had started a career inward corporate America, too large corporate dinners, vino drinking, too vino tasting were the norm too expectation.  It was either larn too travel able to verbalise close vino ... or facial expression similar a large baffoon.  And since I don't at all similar to facial expression similar a large baffoon, I learned.  

And much to my pleasure, I discovered that I absolutely adore wine.

The to a greater extent than too to a greater extent than I learned, too the to a greater extent than too to a greater extent than I drank, the to a greater extent than too to a greater extent than I wanted to portion my novel flora love amongst the somebody most near-and-dear to my pump ... Mom.

So I convinced Mom to kickoff doing vino tastings amongst me.  Let me precisely tell you lot though, she sure enough wasn't difficult to convince.  She chop-chop barbarous prey to wine's wonderful season too allure, precisely similar me.  A truthful illustration of like-daughter-like-mother.

And too hence began a shared mother-daughter vino love that led to to a greater extent than than i occasion where I literally  drove my Mom to drinkable ... As her driver, that is.

We started a tradition of annual mother-daughter tasting trips, experiencing the flavors of many dissimilar vino regions together.  I combed dorsum through my piles too piles of photos {yes, squall back the days of really having hard-copy printed photos??} to abide by some vino trip photos of me too Mom to portion amongst you lot ... too the exclusively i of the 2 of us TOGETHER I could abide by is this i on our trip to California.


And Mom's non going to travel happy amongst me sharing it.  Because wow, was she having a bad pilus day!  And what's amongst the sourpuss no-smile face, eh, Mom?  It was 10:00 inward the morning, too nosotros had spectacles inward mitt ... that's something to grin about, indeed.

We've sure clinked many glasses, shared many fantastic moments too memories, too celebrated some amazing times on our vino adventures together!  And nosotros made the regain that our favorite go-to varietal is a rich, bold, buttery Chardonnay made inward the tradition of corking California winemaking - precisely similar JaM Cellars Butter.
  
Now that I've operate a Mom myself, our annual tasting trips receive got {temporarily} come upwards to an destination ... but that sure doesn't halt us from enjoying a bottle of Butter at domicile when nosotros acquire together.

 Enjoy a bottle of Butter too this tasty  Butter Mom Up amongst JaM Cellars & Tomato-Bacon Breakfast Casserole

Butter Chardonnay is cold-fermented too aged inward a unique blend of oak, creating a lush too creamy upshot that precisely melts inward your mouth, precisely the means Mom too I similar it.  At nether $20 per bottle, it's a perfect everyday wine.  And amongst its long vanilla finish? It's too hence slowly to love ... precisely similar Mom.

Not to mention, it's goes beautifully amongst this Tomato-Bacon Breakfast Casserole for Mother's Day ... or whatever solar daytime ... brunch.  

 Enjoy a bottle of Butter too this tasty  Butter Mom Up amongst JaM Cellars & Tomato-Bacon Breakfast Casserole

So if you lot desire to butter Mom upwards for Mother's Day ... too you lot know you lot should because she deserves it, ... utilization the JaMCellars shop locator to abide by where to see a bottle of Butter yourself.  Then whip upwards this tasty breakfast casserole too spoil Mom rotten amongst a delicious Mother's Day brunch.

I mean, given everything mom's produce for us too the fact that nosotros unremarkably are  the argue she drinks, it's the to the lowest degree nosotros tin do!

In fact, piece you're at it, precisely operate ahead too see 2 bottles of Butter for Mom.

 Enjoy a bottle of Butter too this tasty  Butter Mom Up amongst JaM Cellars & Tomato-Bacon Breakfast Casserole



Tomato-Bacon Breakfast Casserole
(Printable recipe)
Ingredients
  • 1/2 lb. bacon
  • 2 pints grape tomatoes {or 1 pint grape tomatoes + 1 pint yellowish cherry tomatoes}
  • 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive fossil oil
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 1 (5 oz.) bundle Caesar-flavored or Italian-flavored croutons
  • 2 c. (about 8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/2 c. (about 2 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. pepper
  • 10 large eggs
  • 1 ¼ c. half-and-half
  • 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
Directions
  1. Chop bacon into small-scale pieces. In a small-scale skillet over medium-high heat, laid upwards the bacon until crispy. Use a slotted spoon to take bacon to a newspaper towel-lined plate; laid aside.
  2. Reduce rut to medium. Drain all but close 2 teaspoons bacon grease from the pan. Add olive oil, chopped onion, too tomatoes. Cook, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, close v minutes.
  3. Spread croutons inward an fifty-fifty layer on the bottom of a 9x13” baking dish coated amongst non-stick cooking spray. Top amongst mozzarella cheese, Swiss cheese, salt, pepper, too cooked onion too tomatoes. Sprinkle evenly amongst cooked bacon.
  4. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half, too rosemary. Pour over tomato-bacon mixture inward the baking dish.
  5. Bake at 350℉ close twoscore to 45 minutes until pump is set. Let represent 10 minutes prior to serving.
Enjoy!


Connect amongst JaM Cellars: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram


 Enjoy a bottle of Butter too this tasty  Butter Mom Up amongst JaM Cellars & Tomato-Bacon Breakfast Casserole

I was selected for this chance equally a fellow member of CLEVER too the content too opinions expressed hither are all my own.