Saturday, July 25, 2020

Cranberries & Brie On Lemon Thins A Bang-Up Leftovers Idea

The sweetness lemony flavour of Lemon Cookie Thins alongside tart cranberry in addition to creamy brie are an amazingly wonderful combination for a rattling simple-to-pull-together appetizer.  You'll travel amazed at the deliciousness of Cranberries & Brie on Lemon Thins.

The sweetness lemony flavour of Lemon Cookie Thins alongside tart cranberry in addition to creamy brie are an a Cranberries & Brie on Lemon Thins  a nifty leftovers idea


One of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving is the leftovers.  I know ... many people abhor leftovers.  Not me.  I honey them! 

For days afterwards Thanksgiving day, my Mom, Dad, in addition to I consume alone on leftovers.  (Hey, the Pilgrims' commencement Thanksgiving feast did concluding for 3 days, ya know!)  For each meal, Mom in addition to I get got all the leftovers out of the refrigerator, sprawl them across the counter, in addition to each of us serves upwardly whatever we're inward the mood for.  I don't know why, but I only mean value these sort of meals are fun.  Sometimes nosotros serve ourselves the leftovers 'straight up' ... in addition to sometimes nosotros larn creative, seeing what novel combinations in addition to concoctions nosotros tin come upwardly up with.

Like Cranberries & Brie on Lemon Thins.  This is a great idea for leftover cranberry sauce.  Just spoon or in addition to thence of your leftover cranberries over a chunk of brie (this item photograph has my Cabernet Cranberry Sauce) in addition to serve it alongside Lemon Cookie Thins.

My Lemon Cookie Thins grade to travel Mrs. Hanes' Hand-Made Moravian Cookies ...

The sweetness lemony flavour of Lemon Cookie Thins alongside tart cranberry in addition to creamy brie are an a Cranberries & Brie on Lemon Thins  a nifty leftovers idea


I've also establish lemon cookie thins at Trader Joe's, but yous tin honour other brands at the 'regular' grocery store.

The sweetness lemony flavour of Lemon Cookie Thins alongside tart cranberry in addition to creamy brie are an a Cranberries & Brie on Lemon Thins  a nifty leftovers idea

While whatever cracker would travel for uncomplicated appetizer, the sweetness lemony flavour of the Lemon Cookie Thins alongside the tart cranberry in addition to creamy brie are an amazingly wonderful combination.  These cookie thins also come upwardly inward a gingerbread flavor, which I'd similar to endeavor alongside the cranberries, too.  Wonder if it would travel equally good?  I'll get got to honour out!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  I wishing yous a rattling blessed in addition to fabulous twenty-four hr menstruum alongside your families.  Oh, in addition to call back to wearable stretchy pants!

The sweetness lemony flavour of Lemon Cookie Thins alongside tart cranberry in addition to creamy brie are an a Cranberries & Brie on Lemon Thins  a nifty leftovers idea