Saturday, July 25, 2020

Your Meridian Ten Of 2011 {Most-Viewed Recipes Of The Year}

Well, hither they are!  Your function yesteryear 10 of 2011 ... every bit 'voted for' yesteryear your clicks.  And I must say, you lot all pick out great taste.  Hee, hee.

1.  Funfetti Cake Balls - By farrrrrrr your almost clicked post.  This post service was viewed a whopping 7 times to a greater extent than than the #2 post.  Boy, who would pick out idea that 1 of my biggest 'oops' of the twelvemonth would plough into such a fabulous-little-favorite treat.  One reader fifty-fifty called me "the MacGuyver of the kitchen" for this recovery of a flop ... I'm in addition to therefore flattered!


2.  Salted Chocolate Cake Pops - Oooohh, this 1 brings dorsum such a wonderful retention ... an entire twenty-four hr catamenia this summertime spent making cake pops in addition to cake ball truffles alongside my friend Jenny.  Thanks in addition to therefore much for giving me this walk downwardly retention lane!


3.  Nutella French Toast alongside Maple Syrup, Bananas, & Strawberries - I've definitely been on a Nutella boot this year.  Yum.



4.  The BEST Vanilla Cupcake + the BEST Coffee Buttercream - Thank you lot for coming along on my hollo for for the BEST vanilla cupcake!  It was surprisingly hard to detect a vanilla cupcake that I was really happy with.



5.  Stovetop Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese - This 1 holds a exceptional house inward my heart, because it was created for the offset e'er Crazy Cooking Challenge, the encephalon tiddler of in addition to hosted yesteryear Tina of Mom's Crazy Cooking.  I dear participating inward the Challenge alongside Tina in addition to the other 80-or-so participating bloggers!  (Hey, cheque us out on Jan seventh when we'll live on going alive alongside a Chicken Noodle Soup Crazy Cooking Challenge ... I know, I know, shameless plug.)

6.  Margarita Cupcakes - a.k.a Top Shelf Margarita Cupcakes.  These were a July creation that were simply perfect for summer.


7.  High German Chocolate Chip Cookies - These tasty fiddling beauties were likewise made for a Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies (which likewise made the function yesteryear 10 listing at #9).  Looks similar you lot all liked these fifty-fifty meliorate than the Nutella Chocolate Chippers ... perchance I should pick out gone alongside these for the Challenge!



8.  Black Bottom Cupcakes - Chocolate & cheesecake together inward a two-or-maybe-three-bite-sized cupcake.  What to a greater extent than could nosotros inquire for?  This is the post service inward which I included a boom from the yesteryear ... Animal of the Muppets singing "mnah-mnum" ... dear that fiddling puppet guy.  This is likewise the sweetness process I featured inward Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies - My 2d Nutella-based process to brand your function yesteryear 10.  These fiddling tasties were baked upwards for the Crazy Cooking Challenge.  Delish.



10.  Margarita Cake Ball Truffles - Margarita Cupcakes' fiddling sister!  This post service fifty-fifty features a see from Elvis.




And I would similar to include my favorite detect from 2011 inward blogland ... S'More Pralines, adapted from Bakergirl's Graham Cracker S'mores Candy.  Incidentally, these made Bakergirl's 2011 Top Ten!  Believe me, these are absolutely scrumptious.

Thank you lot to everyone who has stopped yesteryear my fiddling topographic point inward blogland this year!  I really appreciate you lot reading, your comments, your support, in addition to your encouragement.  Happy New Year's Day to you!!