Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins Amongst Strawberry Butter

Scrumptious lilliputian Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins with Strawberry Butter a delicious tea room inspired treat.

Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter ikon Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter


Sometimes inspiration strikes us together with nosotros merely select to larn alongside it correct at that really moment.  No waiting.  Just correct then.  Like for me alongside these Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter. 

These tasty lilliputian beauties are inspired past times a tea room inwards my town called Chantilly's Tea Room.  And i time I decided to brand them, I was compelled to create it that really day.

 See, at Chantilly's Tea Room, they select you lot a lilliputian plate of cute together with tasty mini poppy seed muffins equally before long equally you lot are seated at your table.  Just similar other restaurants select you lot breadstuff or rolls ... Chantilly's brings you lot adorable lilliputian muffins.

Served alongside strawberry butter.

It's such a wonderful combination.

And thence inspiration struck me on the 24-hour interval that I was at Chantilly's alongside some friends celebrating the retirement of i of our co-workers.  Our waitress brought us our plates of adorable lilliputian poppy seed muffins alongside strawberry butter ... together with I idea to myself, "Hey, I tin brand these alongside my Mom's poppy seed tea bread recipe.  And I'm certain I tin figure out how to whip upwards a elementary strawberry butter!"

Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter ikon Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter

And thence I did.  As before long equally I got home.

Now, why this instant of inspiration strikes me equally thence funny is this wasn't the commencement fourth dimension I'd been to Chantilly's Tea Room.  Not past times a longshot.  I've been a lot.  Like quite a lot.

The commencement fourth dimension I went was for my bridal luncheon nine years ago.  Nine years ago.  

See?  Here's me together with my Mom together with my Gram at Chantilly's for my luncheon ...

Me, my Mom, together with my Gram at my bridal luncheon, Apr 30, 2004
But for some argue inwards all the times I've been throughout nine years, inspiration didn't strike me until now.

Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter ikon Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter

And together with then I couldn't wait.

You would intend afterward having not been inspired for over nine years, I could await a lilliputian land longer, wouldn't you?

But I couldn't.  And I didn't.

Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter ikon Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter

And that really evening, ... merely a mere nine years afterward having them for the commencement fourth dimension ... my hubby together with I were enjoying tea room-inspired Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter at home.

Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter ikon Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter
Thank you lot for stopping past times . We'd dearest to select you lot dorsum soon!



poppy seed muffins recipe, glazed poppy seed muffins, tea room muffins
Muffins
Yield: about 12 muffins
Author:

Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter

Tea-room inspired glazed muffins served upwards alongside a quick-and-easy strawberry butter on the side.
prep time: 25 Mcook time: 25 Mtotal time: l M

ingredients:

Muffins:
  • 3 c. all-purpose flour
  • 2 1/2 c. granulated sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 1/2 c. milk
  • 1 c. + ii T. canola oil
  • 2 T. poppy seeds
  • 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 tsp. almond extract
  • 1 1/2 tsp. imitation butter flavor
Glaze:
  • 1/4 c. fresh orangish juice (about 1 orange)
  • 3/4 c. granulated sugar
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp. almond extract
  • 1/2 tsp. canola oil
Strawberry Butter:
  • 1/4 c. unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 T. powdered (confectioners') sugar
  • 1 T. strawberry jam

instructions:

How to create Glazed Poppy Seed Muffins alongside Strawberry Butter

Prepare the muffins:
  1. Place all muffin ingredients inwards a large mixing bowl. Blend alongside an electrical mixer until good mixed, almost ii minutes.
  2. Spoon batter into greased muffin cups, filling cups 3/4 full. (NOTE - you lot tin utilization regular-sized muffin pans or mini muffin pans.) Bake at 325 degrees until a cake tester inserted inwards the middle comes out clean, almost 25 minutes. (For mini muffins, almost thirteen minutes.)
Prepare the glaze:
  1. While muffins are baking, fix the glaze. Combine all glaze ingredients inwards a pocket-sized saucepan; estrus over medium heat, stirring frequently, until carbohydrate melts.
  2. When done, take muffins from oven together with cool inwards the pan for v minutes. Remove from the pan together with identify on a cooling rack. 
  3. Immediately prick the tops of the muffins alongside a fork together with spoon some of the warm glaze over the move on of each muffin. Let cool completely.
Prepare the strawberry butter:
  1. Place the softened butter inwards a pocket-sized mixing bowl. Add the powdered carbohydrate together with stir until smooth. Add the strawberry jam together with stir until good combined. 
  2. Serve alongside the cooled muffins.
Created using The Recipes Generator
Please savour these other muffin favorites from ...