Thursday, December 12, 2019

20 Political Party Nutrient Favorites

xx precisely perfect for entertaining Party Food Favorites from the archives.  Get your political party on!
 from the  archives xx Party Food Favorites

It's Playground Round-Up time! ... where I highlight treats from the weblog related to a item subject or ingredient.  So, what's this Round-Up's subject you ask?  Party foods!

'Cause isn't in that place a big football game game coming upwards or something?  Yeh.  I intend mayhap in that place is.

And nosotros all know nosotros honey to savour our political party foods with our football.

So hither are nineteen political party favorites from the Kitchen is My Playground archives in addition to ...

one I desire to elbow grease from my bloggy friend Mom on Timeout.  Be certain to await for 'Tracey's transcend pick' (that's me!), 'Mark's transcend pick' (that's my hubby!), in addition to the 'Readers' Pick past times Clicks' (that's you!) noted inwards the Round-Up list. 

Enjoy the Round-Up!  (And your party!)


1.  Baked Jalapeno Poppers ... Mark's Top Pick
These jalapeno poppers are the perfect party-time snack for the human being who says for every nutrient ... "It needs to a greater extent than jalapeno."  (Yup, that would endure my hubby.)  And since they're baked, you instruct all the nifty jalapeno popper sense of savor without the deep-fried guilt.  Score!



Could it be?  Do my eyes deceive me?  A salubrious dip??  Yes!  Layers of cucumber- in addition to feta-laced Greek yogurt, hummus, kalamata olives, artichokes, in addition to fresh tomatoes add together upwards to i delicious dip that's lighter on the calorie-intake side.



Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 prepare-at-home version of the traditional herbed cheese spread.  So uncomplicated ... in addition to soooooo good.



I honey creamy, hot dips!  And this i is i of my absolute favorites.  In fact, it was inwards heavy consideration for this Round-Up's Tracey's Top Pick.  And believe me, capitalizing on the convenience of canned corn, this scrumptious dip genuinely couldn't instruct whatever easier.



Also known equally Texas Caviar ... or Redneck Caviar ... but whatever you telephone telephone it, it's precisely evidently good.  Serve it upwards with crusty baguette slices, crackers, or tortilla chips for a tasty lower-calorie political party treat.



6.  Grand Marnier & Spiced Rum Fruit Dip
This is around other i that was inwards heavy consideration for this Round-Up's Tracey's Top Pick.  I practise believe this is my favorite fruit dip ever.  It's low-cal in addition to fluffy in addition to super delicious.  Oh, in addition to it's got booze.  Yum.



7.  Marinated Cheese ... Tracey's Top Pick!
It was a tight race for Tracey's Top Pick, equally sooooo many of these political party foods are absolute favorites of mine ... but Marinated Cheese is my absolute, absolute favorite!  I honey it non solely because it tastes in addition to then wonderful, but because it's also beautiful.  I precisely honey all the colors ... in addition to it actually looks pretty on a political party platter.



8.  Mixed Olive Tapenade
Until I made this mixed olive tapenade, I didn't realize how tardily it is to brand your ain tapenade at home.  Olives, a handful of other ingredients, in addition to a quick whirl inwards a nutrient processor is all it takes.  And it tastes wayyyyyy ameliorate than the jarred materials you purchase at the store.



9.  Warm Rosemary Olives
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 friend of mine described these olives equally something inwards which "the whole is agency to a greater extent than than the total of the parts." Somehow, precisely popping olives inwards the oven with ii other ingredients ... fresh rosemary in addition to crushed cerise pepper ... creates something precisely fabulous.  Away from the oven?  No worries ... precisely popular these on the grill or warm them over the campfire!  (Seriously, I've done both.)



10.  Hot Onion Souffle Dip
Another hot, creamy dip that's always, always, always, always, always a hit.



11.  Classic Pimento Cheese
As finger sandwiches or with crackers.  {If you're from the South, 'nuff said.  Right, y'all?}



12.  Spinach Balls ... Readers' Pick past times Clicks!
I receive got to commend you all on your nifty sense of savor ... these piddling bites are totally fabulous.  And they're freezer-friendly to brand ahead, too.  Bonus!



13.  Blue Cheese Dressing {or Dip}
Whip around upwards to become with those Buffalo wings you've got planned!  This is seriously the best blueish cheese dressing/dip I've ever had.  After getting this recipe from a friend, it's the solely blueish cheese I want.



14.  Sweet Potato Hummus
Such a tasty twist on traditional hummus.  Don't endure scared ... it's non similar eating a big ol' scoop of mashed sweetness potatoes on a pita chip.  I promise.



Aaahhhhh, the antipasto platter.  One of my favorite go-to political party foods.  Assemble your favorites, serve around sliced baguette or other crusty bakery staff of life alongside, in addition to you've got i tardily political party feast on your hands.



Super simple, super delicious 3-ingredient crescent sausage bites are around other go-to political party staple for me.  And they're e'er a huge hit, peculiarly with the guys.



17.  Tabouli
Most people don't intend of tabouli equally a political party nutrient ... but I honey to serve it with pita points or pita chips equally around other salubrious political party alternative.



18.  Chai-Spiced Mixed Nuts
The spice combination that makes upwards traditional chai is i of my favorite flavors.  And the season combination does non disappoint with these flavorful mixed nuts.



19.  Pico de Gallo 
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 classic.  Who doesn't honey chips in addition to fresh salsa?


And i I desire to elbow grease from Mom on Timeout ...