Thursday, December 12, 2019

Spicy Chipotle Twine Amongst Smoked Turkey & Mango


Ever larn tired of your same-ol’-same-ol’ lunch?  As a 1st degree teacher, I certain do.   I mean, I pack my luncheon every twenty-four hours for 180+ days during the schoolhouse year.  Packing luncheon … every day, every day, every day.

And straight off thank y'all to Hidden Valley, I convey iv novel depression fatty spreads to assistance milkshake upward my luncheon routine! ... there's Country Herb Ranch, Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan, Smoked Bacon Ranch, together with Spicy Chipotle Pepper ... Soooo many possibilities but waiting to move created.

So where did I start creating?

Here! ...


 And whipped upward these flavorfully tasty together with craveable Spicy Chipotle Wraps amongst Smoked Turkey & Mango.  Mmmmm, together with hence delicious.

And recollect to milkshake upward your luncheon routine amongst Hidden Valley.

{Oh, together with the Smoked Bacon Ranch spread is peculiarly expert amongst pretzels for dipping.  I may ... or may non ... convey devoured an entire jounce that way.  Shhhhhh.}



Thank y'all to Hidden Valley™ Sandwich Spreads & Dips for beingness a sponsor. I was selected for this chance equally a fellow member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed hither are my own.