Thursday, December 12, 2019

A Trio Of Dips Amongst Strawberries {Easy Entertaining}


When I entertain I similar to direct keep actually delicious together with actually pretty foods for my guests.  And sometimes actually delicious, actually pretty foods accept a lot of fourth dimension together with endeavor to prepare.  Which I don't mind.  For a few things.  But non for everything I'm serving.  That's exactly likewise much work!  

So I residual out those few time-&-effort consuming items amongst a lot of easy make-ahead actually delicious together with actually pretty foods.  Like this trio of fruit dips, served amongst fresh strawberries.

I dear to serve a beautiful platter of fresh fruit amongst yummy dips.  But know what I hate? ... that also exactly thus happens to live on time-consuming?  Cutting up all that fruit.

Mmm, hmmm ... sometimes I'm exactly non inwards the mood for fruit peeling together with chopping.  So that's when I simplify together with instruct amongst my one-fruit-three-dips strategy ... strawberries together with a trio of delicious dips.  They're pretty.  They're delicious.  And they're easy.

I exactly arrive at a big bunch of fresh strawberries a quick rinse, pat them dry out a bit, together with pile them on a platter.  Done.  And leaving the leaves on saves fourth dimension together with effort, together with looks squeamish too!  Then I nestle inwards iii delicious dips for dippin'.  

And hither are iii of my favorite fruit dips to nestle inwards that big ol' pile of beautiful strawberries.  


1. Grand Marnier & Spiced Rum Fruit Dip - This is seriously my absolute favorite fruit dip.  I dear the season ... which comes from a combination of Grand Marnier, Spiced Rum, Triple Sec, together with dark-brown sugar.  I dear the texture ... totally low-cal together with fluffy.  And I dear how slow it is to ready ... if y'all tin mensurate together with stir, together with thus you've got all the science it takes to brand this scrumptious dip.

Oh, together with if y'all do experience similar cutting upwards other fruit ... this dip is a-mazing amongst bananas.


2. Nutella Greek Yogurt Dip - Here's about other super easy, super yummy dip that goes dandy amongst strawberries.  Simply stir together about Greek yogurt, Nutella, together with a tiny impact of terra firma cinnamon ... together with you've got 1 creamy together with delicious dip.


3.  Lemon-Poppy Seed DipThe zing of fresh lemon with the sweetness of fresh strawberries is a fabulous pairing.  And garnishing this dip amongst brilliant yellowish fresh lemon zest brings a beautiful popular of color to the presentation.  Pretty, isn't it?  Note ... nosotros direct keep tried this dip amongst other fruits for dipping, together with exactly didn't similar it equally good equally nosotros usage amongst strawberries.  We suggest strawberries as the dippers of choice.

All iii of these delicious dips tin live on made inwards advance, which makes them dandy choices for my easy make-ahead actually delicious together with actually pretty political party foods.  Arrange them on a platter, pile on the strawberries, together with dip away to your heart's content!  Easy entertaining style.

Enjoy!