Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Your Peak Xiii Of 2013 {Most-Viewed Recipes Of The Year!}



This is my favorite post service to write each year!  I beloved to hold off dorsum through the year's posts together with run into what your favorites accept been.  I by together with large accept a pretty skilful thought of what's pop amongst y'all from seeing the 'views' statistics each day, but when I become dorsum through the entire year, at that spot are ever a few surprises for me!  One affair that's actually surprised me for this yr is at that spot are a lot to a greater extent than savory recipes inwards your operate past times picks than inwards previous years.  The operate past times posts are usually close 95% sweets!

For the sweets y'all did lay inwards the operate past times thirteen amongst your views, it's clear y'all certain beloved your no-bake treats!  Over one-half of the sweets to brand the most-viewed listing are no-bake ... And oh, are they yummy ones!

And therefore ... without farther ado ... hither are your operate past times thirteen picks of 2013.  Enjoy!


13.  Strawberry-Coconut Punch Bowl Cake - Your 13th alternative of the yr is i of my hubby's top picks of the year!  He absolutely loves, loves, loves this classic Southern treat.  In fact, he's come upwards up amongst several other flavour combinations for me to create.  {I only withdraw to uncovering the fourth dimension to create them!}



12.  Scrumptious Strawberry Cobbler - I accept to concord amongst y'all on this slowly strawberry cobbler ... it's i of my favorites of the year, too.  Especially when I tin flaming larn my hands on fresh-from-the-field local strawberries to become far with.  So yummy.



11.  Antipasto Pasta Salad - This salad isn't only delicious, it's pretty, too!  We only beloved all the vivid colors.  {And plainly y'all all do, too.}



10.  Onion Souffle Dip - Oh, this dip is always, always, always the hitting of the party!



9.  Chocolate Valentine Kiss Cookies - These Valentine Kiss cookies were therefore fun to make!  I used the dough from my Insanely Delicious Turtle Cookies {'s most-viewed post service of all time} every bit the base, together with therefore went to town amongst all kinds of fun sprinkles.  Not exclusively were these cookies a boom to create, this was also the commencement photograph I ever took amongst the exceptional 50mm photographic television receiver camera lens my sweetness wife got me for Christmas final year.  I beloved this photo!



8.  Nutella No-Bake Cookies - Nutella.  No-bake.  Cookies.  Ummmmm, I don't intend y'all tin flaming become incorrect amongst any of those words.



7.  Green Bean-Walnut-Feta Salad - I absolutely adore this salad.  And amongst it's slightly-adventurous flavour combination, I genuinely thought readers would not adore it.  Turns out I was wrong!



6.  Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers - Readers liked these fabulous stuffed peppers every bit much every bit nosotros did!  These were also i of my hubby's operate past times picks of the year.  I intend he could consume these every night.



5.  No-Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie - This no-bake pie is i of my favorite picks of the year.  I beloved how slowly it is.  And how tasty.



4.  Tamale Pie Casserole - Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 classic from my years growing up.  My Mom used to brand this all the time, together with I loved it.  I revamped it a bit, shared it amongst you, together with y'all loved it too!



3.  No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie - Made amongst Chips Ahoy! chocolate chip cookies, this scrumptious pie is a cinch.  And oh my, it's yummy!



2.  No-Bake Hersheys Chocolate Bar Pie - And another no-bake treat!  And this is roughly other no-bake i that volition non disappoint.  So easy, together with therefore good.



1.  3-Ingredient Crescent Sausage Bites - And hither it is, your operate past times favorite of 2013!  I accept to acknowledge I was rattling surprised when I posted these Crescent Sausage Bites together with they similar a shot went wild.  'Cause I almost didn't fifty-fifty post service them!  They're i of those things nosotros only throw together all the fourth dimension ... together with I only kinda rapidly snapped a few photos of them i day.  Turns out, we're non the exclusively ones who beloved them!


Happy New Year's Day to you!
Thank y'all therefore much for beingness a reader of !  It's been a fabulous yr hither on the site, thank y'all to you.  And I can't hold off to run into what 2014 has inwards store!   



I invite y'all to banking venture gibe out previous years' reader operate past times picks from , too!