Thursday, December 12, 2019

Nutella Waffles {& Ii Spider Web Log Milestones!}




It's been a large pair of weeks hither at , alongside this lilliputian spell of blogland reaching ii pretty cool milestones.  At to the lowest degree I mean value they're pretty cool!

So what are these cool milestones, you lot ask?  Well, delight permit me to part ...


1.  Last week, hitting the 1,000 Facebook followers mark!  Thank you lot soooooo much to all the site's Facebook followers ... in addition to to all followers through other next ways, too.  I thence appreciate each in addition to every 1 of you. 

(And right away for a totally shameless, self-promotion plug ... if you're non a follower already, I'd dear to convey you lot every bit one!  I invite you lot to follow by Pinterest, Facebook, Google Friend Connect, Linky Followers, bloglovin', or Feedburner.  Pretty delight alongside carbohydrate on top? ... You'll position a large smiling on my face!)


2.  Drum whorl please   ...   TODAY, yes, simply this real day,    ...   received its 1 millionth pageview!!!!!  Mmmmm, hmmmm ... 1 1 K one thousand ... 1,000,852 to hold upwardly exact.  Now, I know inwards the huge footing of blogland that this is withal a pocket-size blog, but I'm actually excited most 1 1 K one thousand views!  Thank you, give thank you lot you, give thank you lot you a 1 K one thousand give thank you lot you's to all the readers out there.  I'm so touched and humbled past times this milestone.


To celebrate, I decided to part these yummy Nutella waffles.  Now, I dear mine topped alongside some fruit in addition to drizzled alongside pure Vermont maple syrup ...



But if that's non plenty of a 1,000,000th pageview celebration for ya, in addition to then how most a Nutella Waffle Sundae?


Take a warm Nutella Waffle, scoop on vanilla H2O ice cream, drizzle it alongside some warmed Nutella, and plop a cherry on top.  Then dig on inwards to my form of sundae!


Thank you, readers, for putting a smiling on my bloggy seem upwardly each day!  My promise is that my kitchen adventures position a lilliputian smiling on your seem upwardly inwards return.

(Pssssstt! ... right away larn brand these waffles.  You deserve them.)





Nutella Waffles
Source:  Adapted from my Mom's Sour Cream Waffles
(Printable recipe)
Ingredients
three eggs, separated
1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 c. Nutella
1 1/2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt


Directions
1.  Beat the egg yolks inwards a large bowl until they plough pale xanthous inwards color.  Beat inwards milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, in addition to Nutella.  Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, in addition to salt; add together to egg yolk mixture in addition to rhythm out well.

2.  In a construct clean bowl, rhythm out egg whites until stiff.  Carefully flexure into batter until good combined.

3.  Cook inwards a waffle maker according to maufacturer's directions.  (I operate a Kingdom of Belgium waffle maker for big, thick waffles.)

Makes to a greater extent than or less 12 waffles, depending on the size of your waffle maker.

Enjoy!