Thursday, December 12, 2019

Roasted Corn, Dark Bean, & Mango Salsa {My All-Time Favorite Salsa}

The season combination of roasted corn, smoky chipotle chilies, as well as sweetness fresh mango inwards this Roasted Corn, Black Bean, & Mango Salsa is really out-of-this-world good.

 I professed my dearest for salsas when I posted my recipe for  Roasted Corn, Black Bean, & Mango Salsa {my all-time favorite salsa}


Not likewise long ago, I professed my dearest for salsas when I posted my recipe for easy Restaurant-Style Salsa.  It's an undying love, for sure.  Well, at nowadays I convey you lot my all-time absolute favorite salsa.  Ever.  Like, if salsas could live on our friends, this 1 would live on my BFF.

Packed total of spicy-smoky chipotle chilies, caramelized roasted corn, as well as sweet, cool mango, the flavors inwards this Roasted Corn, Black Bean, & Mango Salsa are really out-of-this-world good.

And it's gorgeous, too!  I mean, simply banking corporation agree out the beautiful colors as well as brilliant large hunks of fresh mango ...

 I professed my dearest for salsas when I posted my recipe for  Roasted Corn, Black Bean, & Mango Salsa {my all-time favorite salsa}

Don't you lot simply desire to dive in?

And allow me simply say you, this Roasted Corn, Black Bean, & Mango Salsa makes my oral cavity practice a happy dance.  With tortilla chips?  Happy dance.  With pita chips?  Happy dance.  With roasted pork or grilled chicken?  Happy dance.  Just instantly upwardly from a large ol' spoon?  Happy dance.

And patently it makes other people's mouths practice happy dances, too.  Whenever I convey this salsa somewhere ... 'cause it's 1 of my go-to bring-it-to-a-picnic-or-party dishes ... it gets rave reviews.  Mmmm, hmmm ... it's 1 of those dishes ... that everyone seems to compliment or inquire for the recipe.

So if you're looking for a novel salsa best friend, I'll portion my Roasted Corn, Black Bean, & Mango Salsa BFF alongside you lot ... I don't recollect it'll mind.  {and as well as hence your oral cavity tin flame practice a salsa happy dance, too.}

 I professed my dearest for salsas when I posted my recipe for  Roasted Corn, Black Bean, & Mango Salsa {my all-time favorite salsa}





Roasted Corn, Black Bean, & Mango Salsa
Source:  Adapted from Cooking Light magazine
(Printable recipe)
Ingredients
  • 1 T. olive oil
  • 3 c. corn kernels, fresh or frozen (thawed)
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 c. finely chopped ruby onion
  • 1 c. chopped ruby bell pepper
  • 2 c. peeled as well as diced fresh mango
  • 6 T. chopped fresh cilantro
  • 2 (15 oz.) cans dark beans, drained as well as rinsed
  • 1/3 c. fresh lime juice (about ii limes)
  • 4 chipotle chilies inwards adobo sauce, minced
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
Directions
  1. Heat olive fossil oil inwards a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; ready for close thirty seconds. Stir inwards corn kernels. Cook corn for close 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. You desire the kernels to prepare brown, or fifty-fifty a few blackened, charred spots on them. Remove from oestrus as well as identify corn inwards a large bowl.
  2. Add ruby onion, bell pepper, mango, cilantro, dark beans, lime juice, chipotle chilies, as well as salt. Mix well.
  3. Chill for close thirty minutes earlier serving.  Serve alongside tortilla chips, equally a salad, or alongside pork or chicken.
NOTES:
- I choose also used jarred mango (found inwards the arrive at section) as well as frozen mango (thawed out earlier chopping) simply fine.
- Chipotle chilies add together a lot of heat.  Use less if you lot prefer a milder salsa.
- Really brand certain to brownish the corn ... it's supposed to larn night brownish as well as black'ish spots on it.  Don't live on afraid!  The roasting gives the corn such fantastic flavor, I promise.

Enjoy!

Enjoy these other tasty salsas from ...