Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Ham Leftovers? Brand Ham Salad!

What to practise amongst those concluding petty bits of Easter ham leftovers?  Make Ham Salad, of course!  And thence savor it equally a yummy sandwich filling or equally a topping on crackers.  Either way, it's delicious.
CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS FOR LATER

 What to practise amongst those concluding petty bits of Easter ham leftovers Ham Leftovers?  Make Ham Salad!



So, practise you lot even thence convey ham inwards the refrigerator from concluding Sunday's Easter dinner?  Until luncheon fourth dimension today, I did.  But non anymore.  Nope.  I transformed the concluding flake today into this creamy, comfort-food ham salad.  And thence ...
I said good-bye to it past times gobbling it all upward for lunch.

I must say, it met a really tasty demise!

Truth live told, though, I stole my ham leftovers.

Okay, thence non actually stole.  I took them from the ham my Mom cooked for Easter, to live exact.  Yes, I even thence teach away amongst taking absolutely cipher responsibleness for our family's Easter dinner too convey the luxury of but helping my Mom out.  But I even thence teach the benefits of enjoying leftovers since Mom sends me too the married adult man domicile amongst a doggie pocketbook each year.

Nothing says comfort nutrient similar creamy too delicious ham salad.  Just perfect for using upward those ham leftovers!

But I intend I took a petty to a greater extent than ham this twelvemonth than Mom actually wanted me to.  Don't worry, Mom! ... I assure you lot it didn't become to waste.

I've ever been a fan of ham salad, too dear to swallow it both inwards sandwiches too slathered on overstep of crackers.  Either agency is exactly fine amongst me.

When I brand my salad, I similar to include a generous amount of pickle relish ... though instantly I purpose salad cubes instead ...

 What to practise amongst those concluding petty bits of Easter ham leftovers Ham Leftovers?  Make Ham Salad!

... Salad cubes gustation the same equally sugariness pickle relish, but they're inwards bigger chunks too less 'mushy' than relish.  They add together a wonderful flake of texture too compaction to the finished salad.

 What to practise amongst those concluding petty bits of Easter ham leftovers Ham Leftovers?  Make Ham Salad!

So if you've got that laaaaaast petty flake of ham left that you lot don't desire to become to waste, whip upward this easy, creamy ham salad.

Enjoy it equally a yummy sandwich filling or equally a topping on crackers.  Either way, it's delicious. 

I'm certain you'll savor its really tasty demise, too.

 What to practise amongst those concluding petty bits of Easter ham leftovers Ham Leftovers?  Make Ham Salad!
Thank you lot for stopping past times . We'd dear to convey you lot dorsum soon!



ham salad recipe, leftover ham recipes, recipes for ham leftovers
Salads
Yield: about ii cups
Author:

Ham Salad

What to practise amongst those concluding petty bits of ham leftovers? Make Ham Salad, of course! And thence savor it equally a yummy sandwich filling or equally a topping on crackers. Either way, it's delicious.
prep time: 10 Mcook time: total time: 10 M

ingredients:

  • 2 c. fully cooked ham
  • 1 hard-boiled egg
  • 1/4 c. sugariness salad cubes {or sweet pickle relish}
  • 1/3 c. mayonnaise
  • 1/4 tsp. dark pepper

instructions:

How to laid upward Ham Salad

  1. Process ham inwards a food processor until finely chopped, or mince finely amongst a knife.
  2. Finely chop egg too combine amongst ham. Add salad cubes too pepper. Stir inwards mayonnaise, adding plenty to brand the ham salad polish too creamy.
  3. Chill for well-nigh an hr earlier serving to allow the flavors meld together.
Created using The Recipes Generator
You mightiness also similar these other delicious sandwiches & fillings: