Saturday, November 23, 2019

Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole Alongside Spinach

I'm thus glad a friend of mine introduced me to this delicious casserole but inwards fourth dimension for Easter.  Because tasty Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole amongst Spinach is but perfect for that leftover Easter {or Christmas} ham!
CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS FOR LATER

m thus glad a friend of mine introduced me to this delicious casserole but inwards fourth dimension for East Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole amongst Spinach
We all accept a friend or 2 who are amazing cooks, right? ... That soul who, when they say you lot nearly a delicious dish they've cooked, you lot but know  it's going to live good.  No questions asked.  You get together upwardly every 1 of their recipes you lot tin larn your hands on, collecting them as well as hoarding them similar sacred treasures.

Well permit me say ya, this Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole amongst Spinach is 1 of those sacred treasure recipes from 1 of my  gather-up-her-recipes-amazingly-fabulous-cook friends.  When this friend tells me nearly a dish, there's no doubtfulness I'm going to inquire for her recipe.  And there's no doubtfulness I'm going to dearest it when I brand it.

But when my friend told me nearly this Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole, I volition admit, 1 factor gave me intermission ...

Yes ... for but a flash of a moment, I questioned my friend's dish.

Because this breakfast casserole contains something I had never used inwards a breakfast casserole earlier ... or whatever casserole, for that affair ...

Croutons.

Mmmm hmmmm, Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole starts out amongst a layer of Italian-seasoned croutons.  Scattered inwards the bottom of the baking pan, as well as and then layered amongst ham, spinach, cheeses, as well as eggs.

m thus glad a friend of mine introduced me to this delicious casserole but inwards fourth dimension for East Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole amongst Spinach

The croutons produce a actually tender, flavorful layer on the bottom of the casserole.  And you lot know what?

It's really  good!

Of course of report it is.  Because it's a recipe tried-and-tested past times 1 of my amazing no-questions-asked produce friends.  That I should accept never questioned ... non fifty-fifty for that tiny flash of a moment.

And now, but similar our friendship, this recipe is 1 of those recipes inwards my collection that I concord onto similar a sacred treasure.

m thus glad a friend of mine introduced me to this delicious casserole but inwards fourth dimension for East Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole amongst Spinach
Thank you lot for stopping past times . We'd dearest to accept you lot dorsum soon!


breakfast casserole recipe, ham cheese casserole recipe, leftover ham recipe, recipes for leftover ham
Main Dishes
Yield: 10-12 servings
Author:

Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole amongst Spinach

Delicious Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole amongst Spinach gets extra flavor punch from a surprising factor - seasoned croutons.
prep time: xv Mcook time: xl Mtotal time: 55 M

ingredients:

  • 1 (5 oz.) parcel Italian seasoned croutons
  • 2 c. coarsely chopped ham
  • 1 (10 oz.) parcel frozen chopped spinach, thawed as well as good drained
  • 2 c. (8 oz. package) shredded Italian-blend cheese
  • 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded sudden cheddar cheese
  • 10 eggs
  • 1 1/2 c. one-half & half
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 tsp. dark pepper
  • 1/2 tsp. paprika

instructions:

How to produce Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole amongst Spinach

  1. Lightly spray a 9x13" baking dish amongst non-stick cooking spray. 
  2. Layer ingredients inwards baking dish inwards this order: croutons, chopped ham, spinach, as well as cheeses.
  3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, one-half & half, salt, pepper, as well as paprika. Gently pour egg mixture on transcend of cheeses, distributing evenly over the entire baking dish.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees until laid upwardly as well as lightly browned, 35 to xl minutes. Serve immediately.
Created using The Recipes Generator



Please savor these other fabulous breakfast casseroles from ...