Sunday, November 24, 2019

Salted Toffee Chocolate Bars





It's no surreptitious I beloved to bake.  And I got a really early on commencement inwards the kitchen, baking correct with my Mom.  See?  This is me when I was 4 years old! ... helping decorate my ain birthday cake, no doubt.


And I've been baking upward a tempest inwards the kitchen always since.  Even though I'm instantly inwards my early on 40s, quite oft I'm nevertheless baking correct with my Mom.  Yes, nosotros nevertheless portion the beloved of cooking together.

We also nevertheless portion the beloved of collecting recipes, reading cookbooks, together with reading foodie magazines, too.  It's non odd at all to listen us talking close the latest novel recipe nosotros made ... what worked well, what went wrong, what we'd change.  Or to encounter us thumbing through the other one's pile of recipes on the shelf, cutting out from here, there, together with everywhere.  {We all look to pick out ane of those piles, right??}  Or for us to pick out grip of a cookbook off the other one's shelf together with await to encounter what's got a dog-eared page, simply waiting it's plough inwards the got-to-try-this queue.

Yes, I mean value I inherited my beloved of baking, recipe hoarding, together with foodie reading from my Mom.

Well, estimate what?  Mom together with I pick out discovered a new house to pore over recipes, nutrient photos, foodie tips, trends, together with techniques Yahoo! Food!

Have you lot checked out Yahoo! Food's Digital Magazine yet?  Ohhhhhhhhh, you lot should.  It's cool.

Yahoo! Food has assembled an awesome squad of editors together with partnered with to a greater extent than or less of the best publishers inwards the nutrient concern ... similar Bon Appetit, Epicurious, Food52, Martha Stewart, together with to a greater extent than ... to pick out us helpful articles, delicious recipes, together with everything nosotros postulate to live on inspired inwards the kitchen.  All inwards a fun, easy-to-read digital magazine format.

It simply thus happens that the really minute I popped over to banking concern gibe out Yahoo! Food, they had an absolutely irresistible recipe staring me correct inwards the face.

One that combines Mom's together with my favorite flavors.   chocolate.  toffee.  and salt.

So, these Salted Toffee Chocolate Bars simply had to live on made.  Had  to, I say.


Not exclusively produce these sweet-and-salty picayune treats combine the most fabulous flavors on public ... they're easy, too!  Thank you, Yahoo! Food.

See, await ...

Simply commencement with a layer of graham crackers seat out on a baking pan ...


... together with thus gear upward up a quick sugar-and-butter syrup.


Sprinkle the graham crackers with toffee bits together with chopped {or slivered} almonds ... together with pour the carbohydrate syrup mixture all over the top.


Bake the concoction up, together with thus ... equally shortly equally it comes out of the oven ... sprinkle on chocolate chips together with body of body of water salt.


Um, thus endeavor non to produce a confront establish into the pan piece you lot hold off for them to cool.

It'll live on tough.  But I know you lot tin produce it.

Once cool, cutting into squares.  And thus taste salted-toffee-and-chocolate deliciousness, compliments of Yahoo! Food.



Click on over to Yahoo! Food's Salted Toffee Chocolate Bars for the amount recipe.


Enjoy these delicious bars!  And enjoy Yahoo! Food's Digital Magazine.


I was selected for this chance equally a fellow member of Clever Girls Collective together with the content together with opinions expressed hither are all my own.