Sunday, November 24, 2019

Turkey Too Stuffing Sliders Alongside Sis Schubert's

Not exclusively is it the fourth dimension of twelvemonth when I teach to relish ane of my favorite Thanksgiving treats Turkey in addition to Stuffing Sliders alongside Sister Schubert's
Oh y'all guys, I'm thence excited!  Not exclusively is it the fourth dimension of twelvemonth when I teach to relish ane of my favorite Thanksgiving treats Turkey in addition to Stuffing Sliders Sandwiches alongside Sister Schubert's Parker House Style Rolls ... adjacent calendar week I'm going to run across Sister Schubert herself!  I'm thence honored to bring been invited to Sister's domicile in addition to to bring Sister Schubert's sponsoring this post.




It's belike no surprise that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  With all the fabulous nutrient prepared for this unmarried day, it's a nutrient blogger's {and nutrient lover's} dream.

And when it comes to making fabulous nutrient for a delicious Thanksgiving meal, our household unit of measurement goes all out ... most of it prepared at the hands of my wonderful Mom.

One thing that's e'er on our Thanksgiving dinner menu?   Sister Schubert's Parker House Style Rolls.

Now, let's utter most this for only a second.  Because we're pretty much a make-it-yourself-from-scratch household when it comes to our baked goods.

So if we're a make-it-yourself household, why practice nosotros bring Sister Schubert's rolls for Thanksgiving dinner, y'all ask?  It's simple.  Because Sister Schubert's makes them ameliorate than nosotros do.  No joke.

See, Mom got overly ambitious ane twelvemonth in addition to made the yeast rolls herself. ...  Mom's were absolutely great.  Nothing incorrect alongside them at all.  But ... Sister Schubert's are better!  And since Sister Schubert's rolls become from the freezer to tabular array inwards only a affair of minutes, they're super easy, too.  Probably needless to say, nosotros went dorsum to enjoying Sister Schubert's the adjacent year.  And every twelvemonth since.  It's ane of our {many} vacation traditions.

And that's  ane of the many reasons I'm soooooo excited to hold out traveling to Alabama adjacent calendar week to run across Sister herself.  But justice what?  I'm non only going to run across her.  Nope.  ... I'm going to cook dinner alongside her.  At her house.  And in addition to thence sit down downwards alongside her to part that repast we've prepared together.  How cool is that??  Pretty cool, I say.  


So I'll hold out enjoying dinner alongside Sister Schubert ane week, in addition to and thence Thanksgiving dinner alongside my household unit of measurement the next.  Sweet.

With all the delicious nutrient my Mom cooks upwardly for Thanksgiving dinner, our household unit of measurement has a maxim ... when nosotros sit down downwards to the tabular array nosotros say, "It's fourth dimension to gobble 'til y'all wobble!"  If y'all saw our table, you'd fully realize only how appropriate this maxim is.  Every twelvemonth my Mom says she's going to cutting dorsum on what she makes the adjacent year.  Every year, ... she doesn't.

Now every bit much every bit I dearest all the Thanksgiving food, that's non the brain argue I dearest Thanksgiving.  As nosotros also nation inwards our household unit of measurement ... The nutrient is great.  But beingness together every bit a household unit of measurement to part it is fifty-fifty better.

I dearest the household unit of measurement fourth dimension later the large meal, too.

Usually much of that household unit of measurement fourth dimension ends upwardly beingness only me in addition to Mom.

Because later everyone else goes home, my hubby commonly goes over to reckon his Mom.  And my Dad ... good ... he goes to sleep.

So Mom in addition to I bring ended upwardly creating a tradition of our own.  And I don't fifty-fifty intend Dad realizes it.

At around indicate belatedly Thanksgiving eve ... ane time all the dishes are done ... the solid is straightened upwardly ... Dad's audio asleep ... in addition to Mom in addition to I bring settled downwards to lookout around fun shows together on TV ... Mom in addition to I create upwardly one's heed it's fourth dimension to bring a petty post-Thanksgiving belatedly nighttime snack.

We leave of absence the leftover Sister Schubert's rolls {not that at that spot are many} ...


... in addition to nosotros whip upwardly a plate of our absolute favorite petty Turkey in addition to Stuffing Sliders.  Oh, these petty sandwiches are only the perfect vacation late-night snack.  We only charge upwardly the rolls alongside a petty mayo, turkey, stuffing, in addition to cranberry sauce.  Mmmm, they're sooo good.

I similar mine loaded alongside extra stuffing.  Mom likes hers alongside extra cranberry sauce.


I'm getting thence excited to laid the vacation tabular array in addition to part delicious meals alongside my household unit of measurement throughout the vacation season.  I promise y'all are, too!

And every bit for me in addition to Mom on Thanksgiving night, we'll hold out honoring our long-standing tradition ... whipping upwardly a plateful of these Turkey in addition to Stuffing Slider Sandwiches alongside Sister Schubert's Parker House Style rolls in addition to enjoying them spell we're kicked dorsum watching TV on the couch.

Shhhhhh.  Just don't enjoin Dad, okay?  We wouldn't desire to interrupt his nap.


{Stayed tuned!  I'll hold out certain to part highlights of my see alongside Sister Schubert at her domicile inwards Alabama.  Look for a postal service all most it the calendar week of Nov 24th!}




Turkey & Stuffing Sliders
Source:  Our household unit of measurement tradition

Ingredients
  • Sliced fully-cooked turkey
  •  Prepared stuffing {or dressing ... whatever y'all telephone weep upwardly it where y'all live}
  • Cranberry sauce
  • Sister Schubert's Parker House Style rolls, baked
  • Mayonnaise
Directions
  1. Slice the rolls opened upwardly alongside a serrated knife. Spread cutting sides of each whorl alongside mayonnaise.
  2. On the bottom one-half of each roll, pile a petty turkey in addition to a slice of dressing. Top alongside a pocket-size dollop of cranberry sauce {unless you're my Mom ... in addition to thence it's a large dollop}. Place the operate yesteryear one-half of the whorl on top.
Enjoy your snack!



I bring been invited to participate inwards a Sister Schubert's ambassador program, in addition to this postal service is sponsored yesteryear Sister Schubert's.  The opinions in addition to ideas expressed hither are my own.