Sunday, November 24, 2019

Prune & Peanut Butter Apple Tree Snacks

Easy Prune & Peanut Butter Apple Snacks are the perfect nutrition-packed quick snack to assist you lot brand good for you lot snacking choices this year.

packed quick snack to assist you lot brand good for you lot snacking choices this yr Prune & Peanut Butter Apple Snacks

Like many of us, I accept resolved to brand healthier choices this year.  Especially when it comes to my snacking.

Because if I'm completely honest amongst myself {which I accept to country ... quite often, I'm not}, making good-for-me good for you lot snacking choices is non my rigid point.  When that afternoon snack craving hits, I don't e'er achieve for the wisest option.

Fortunately, the swell gustation as well as convenience of Sunsweet® Amaz!n Diced Prunes are helping me brand healthier choices at snack time!  'Cause I need all the assist I tin get.

See, Plum Amaz!n Diced Prunes come upwards inward a convenient resealable pack, as well as then they're e'er handy as well as at-the-ready when my snack craving hits.  Which is normally correct close 4:00 for me ... I swear, I could laid a clock past times it. 

packed quick snack to assist you lot brand good for you lot snacking choices this yr Prune & Peanut Butter Apple Snacks

Focusing on good for you lot snacks is an slowly means to amend the character of your diet.  And focusing on good for you lot snacks is especially  easy when you lot include #TheFeelGoodFruit prunes!

Sunsweet® prunes as well as juices are nature's perfect means to experience adept amongst nutrition as well as delicious taste. They add together a powerful boost of nutrition as well as fiber to snack fourth dimension and keep you lot feeling fuller longer. Grab a handful of convenient diced prunes for delicious nutritious snacking toss them inward cereal, oatmeal, homemade granola as well as granola bars, salad or your favorite recipes for added season as well as fiber.


Or, whip upwards these slowly piddling Prune & Peanut Butter Apple Snacks!

Seriously, delicious good for you lot snacking couldn't hold out much easier.  And that's simply the means I need it to hold out to stick to my finish of making healthier choices.

Simply select deal of a Granny Smith apple tree as well as cutting it into slices {or wedges, if you'd like} ...

packed quick snack to assist you lot brand good for you lot snacking choices this yr Prune & Peanut Butter Apple Snacks

... spread on a piddling peanut butter ...

packed quick snack to assist you lot brand good for you lot snacking choices this yr Prune & Peanut Butter Apple Snacks

... sprinkle on some Sunsweet® Amaz!n Diced Prunes ...

packed quick snack to assist you lot brand good for you lot snacking choices this yr Prune & Peanut Butter Apple Snacks

... as well as a flake of granola {I used my homemade Chai Granola}.

packed quick snack to assist you lot brand good for you lot snacking choices this yr Prune & Peanut Butter Apple Snacks

That's it!  Delicious good for you lot snacking really made easy, right?

Well, I've got an fifty-fifty easier  one for ya, if you'd like.  'Cause this good for you lot snack process doesn't fifty-fifty involve the cutting of an apple!

Yes, when that 4:00 snack assail hits as well as then difficult I don't fifty-fifty experience similar taking the fourth dimension to cutting an apple, I've discovered that smearing a whole Sunsweet®prune amongst a deport upon of peanut butter as well as sprinkling on a flake of granola for compaction tastes great, too!

packed quick snack to assist you lot brand good for you lot snacking choices this yr Prune & Peanut Butter Apple Snacks

So I will  make healthier snack choices this year.  {I know I can, I know I tin ...}  And I give a large thank you lot to Sunsweet® for starting me off on the correct track.

packed quick snack to assist you lot brand good for you lot snacking choices this yr Prune & Peanut Butter Apple Snacks



Prune & Peanut Butter Apple Snacks
Source:  A Tracey creation
(Printable recipe)
Ingredients
Directions
  1. Slice apple tree into rounds or wedges. Spread each apple tree field amongst peanut butter. 
  2.  Sprinkle each amongst diced prunes as well as a flake of granola.
Enjoy!


I was selected for this chance every bit a fellow member of Clever Girls as well as the content as well as opinions expressed hither are all my own.