Sunday, November 24, 2019

Your Superlative Fourteen Of 2014 {The Most-Viewed Recipes Of The Year!}

 I intend I tell this every unmarried twelvemonth at the start of my  Your Top fourteen of 2014 {the Most-Viewed Recipes of the Year!}


I intend I tell this every unmarried twelvemonth at the start of my 'most-viewed recipes of the year' post, but I'll tell it over again ... this is my favorite post service to write each year!  I then savor going dorsum through the posts of the twelvemonth to come across which ones were your favorites.  I convey a full general thought throughout the twelvemonth which recipes you're actually liking, but I don't decease on tabs on the numbers closely plenty to genuinely know the overstep ones ... until I write this 'best of' post service at the cease of the year.

So hither it is ... the countdown of your overstep fourteen of 2014!  And equally I intend I also tell every  year, yous all convey groovy taste!

14.  Banana Pudding Pie - the root of 2 banana pudding-based desserts to brand the overstep fourteen ... yous all love your banana pudding!  Can't tell that I blame yous ... I love it, too.




13.  Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream - then easy, in addition to soooooo good.  You tin dismiss convey this scrumptious H2O ice cream inwards your freezer inwards no time.




12.  Spinach Dip Crescent Bites - Everybody's favorite political party dip inwards a baked lilliputian crescent curlicue bite. Such a groovy choice for the overstep fourteen list!




11.  Fresh Cucumber Pickles - These slow lilliputian fridge pickles are a summertime staple inwards our family, introduced to me past times my sister-in-law.  We LOVE them ... but I genuinely had no thought yous would all love them equally much equally yous did.  These were 1 of the overstep 14-list surprises for me!




10.  Banana Pudding Icebox Cake - The 2nd of the 2 banana pudding-based desserts to brand the overstep fourteen list.  And allow me but tell you, this cake is ah-MAZ-ing.  {Though I produce involve to teach a ameliorate photograph of this 1 ... the photograph doesn't produce it's deliciousness judge at all.}




9.  Slow Cooker Apple Pudding Cake - Readers went crazy for this irksome cooker apple tree pudding cake.  For expert argue ... it's genuinely delicious.




8.  Cucumber, Tomato, & Avocado Salad - This uncomplicated lilliputian salad amongst dearest vinaigrette is soooo good.  I'm then glad yous all liked it equally much equally nosotros did.




7.  Quick Weeknight Chicken Penne Alfredo - We adore your #7 choice.  And gauge what? ... Not solely is it quick, it's a {skinnier} version of alfredo, too!




6.  Overnight Cinnamon Roll Casserole - Made super slow amongst Sister Schubert's Cinnamon Rolls, this breakfast casserole has decease a novel Christmas morning time breakfast tradition for our family.  Having solely been posted on inwards mid-December, it rocketed into its location on the overstep fourteen listing quickly!




5.  Twix Cheesecake Pie - Twix.  Cheesecake.  Pie.  Putting all 3 of those words together inwards 1 creamy, chocolatey dessert? I intend nosotros tin dismiss all come across why this creation landed inwards the overstep 14.




4.  White Chocolate Birthday {or Easter} Cake - Birthday cakes amongst sprinkles are but land fun.  And manifestly yous all intend so, too!




3.  Dill Pickle Bites - These Dill Pickle Bites are 1 of my absolute favorite lilliputian political party bites.  I'm then glad yous all liked them, too!




2.  Cauliflower {Just Like} Loaded Baked Potato Casserole - I intend I could swallow your #2 choice every day!!  It's soooo good.



And ... the #1 most-viewed recipe of 2014 is ...


1.  Champagne Margaritas - I but love this fun twist on margaritas ... or twist on champagne cocktails.  Oh, whatever  it's a twist on, it's but land fun in addition to good!



Thank yous then much for reading !  I'm genuinely blessed in addition to humbled to convey each in addition to every 1 of yous bring together inwards amongst me on my lilliputian corner of the blogosphere.  I'm really much looking forwards to seeing what adventures {and recipes} unfold inwards 2015.

Happy New Year!




Be certain to banking concern agree out these 'Best of ...' collections from 's previous years...