Sunday, November 24, 2019

On The Bill Of Fare Premieres October Tertiary On Tnt!

I'm pleased to partner amongst TNT to spread the discussion near the premier of their novel cooking competitor demo "On the Menu," Friday, Oct tertiary at 8/7c.


Oh, I beloved me a nifty cooking competitor show. Seems I can't instruct plenty of them. Seems I can't instruct plenty of nifty restaurants, either.

So, if I got the chance to employ the adjacent novel carte du jour detail for i of my favorite restaurants, I wonder what I would create?

Well, that's the interrogation contestants on TNT's novel competitor demo "On the Menu" instruct to answer! But non alone employ they reply the interrogation ... they create their answer.  And hence compete amongst it.

Compete for what, you lot ask?


To accept their creations endure the adjacent dish to look on the carte du jour of well-known restaurants. 

 How cool is that?



With the guidance of chef Emeril Lagasse every bit their seasoned manufacture insider together with host Ty Pennington every bit their confidant together with sounding board​, abode cooking 'passionistas'​ instruct head-to-head to employ dishes that are non alone delicious, only gibe the selected restaurants' electrical flow carte du jour offerings.

Oh, the pressure!

Can you lot imagine having a dish you lot employ demo upwardly on the carte du jour of a restaurant?

Well that's precisely what's going to spill out for the lucky winning contestant each week. And dissimilar other cooking competitor shows- we tin ACTUALLY instruct try the winning dish at the participating eating theatre the very adjacent day  afterwards the demo airs!

I intend that's hence cool.

The offset iii weeks of the show's airing, nosotros the viewers volition endure able to download a particular offering for the offset iii restaurants (Chilis, Dennys, together with California Pizza Kitchen) to try the winning dish.



So I know where I'll endure Fri night, Oct tertiary {at 8:00 pm eastern/7:00 pm central} ... watching the "On the Menu" premier on TNT!!


Connect amongst "On the Menu" on Social Media:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram @OnTheMenuTNT

This is a sponsored conversation written past times me on behalf of TNT. The opinions together with text are all mine.