Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Pina Colada Chicken Salad Amongst Grapes

Pina Colada Chicken Salad alongside Grapes delivers upwards fabulous tropical season that's sweet, but non likewise sweet.  It's but perfect for summertime lunch!


Oh, how I would dear to move inwards the torrid zone or at the beach correct at 1 time ... enjoying the surf too the sand, mutual depression temperature pina colada inwards my hand.  But alas, I am not.  Nope ... I'm inwards the throes of menage hunting too preparing to move.  All of which can't move over presently plenty for me, truth move told.

So instead of the beach, I'll but bring to savour my tropical flavors at home.  Like inwards this Pina Colada Chicken Salad.
While I can't honestly state this chicken salad comes fifty-fifty or too hence comparison to a frosty pina colada at the beach, I can  say it packs a wonderful pineapple-&-coconut season punch.

Which is surprisingly proficient inwards a chicken salad.

Packed alongside crushed pineapple too sliced grapes, too dressed alongside pina colada-flavored yogurt, this chicken salad delivers upwards a delicious sweetness ... without beingness too  sweet.
 

When I came across this recipe, I'll acknowledge I was a fleck concerned it would move likewise sweet.  But manifestly non concerned plenty to piece of occupation along me from giving it a whirl!  No, I'm ever a sucker for non-traditional season or ingredient combinations.

Well, I'm happy to written report that my sweetness delineate concern was unwarranted.  With but a few uncomplicated tweaks to the savory components, the amount of sweetness was but correct for me.


So acre Pina Colada Chicken Salad alongside Grapes is for sure no frosty pina colada on the beach, it volition bring to larn me through my ask for a tropical laid upwards for now.  Though equally I'm packing too unpacking, I tin brand no promises that a few frosty pina coladas or other 'beachy' beverages won't move consumed.





Pina Colada Chicken Salad alongside Grapes
Source:  Adapted from Lose Weight the Smart Low-Carb Waydelivers upwards fabulous tropical season that Pina Colada Chicken Salad alongside Grapes

Ingredients
  • 1 (6 oz.) container low-fat pina colada yogurt {or kokosnoot yogurt, if y'all can't honor pina colada}
  • 1/4 c. mayonnaise
  • 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
  • 1/4 tsp. dried sage
  • 1/8 tsp. dried thyme
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/8 tsp. ground dark pepper
  • 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked too chopped
  • 2/3 c. red seedless grapes, halved
  • 1/4 c. chopped celery
  • 1/4 c. chopped greenish onions
  • 1/2 c. sliced almonds
Directions
  1. Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, crushed pineapple, sage, thyme, salt, too pepper inwards a large bowl. Add the chicken, grapes, celery, greenish onion, too sliced almonds; stir to combine.
  2. Chill for well-nigh thirty minutes earlier serving to allow the flavors meld.
Enjoy!

Please savour these other yummy chicken salads from ...