Saturday, November 23, 2019

Easy Bacon & Bluish Cheese Irish Gaelic Patato Salad

Blue cheese lovers beware y'all won't last able to larn plenty of this tardily Bacon & Blue Cheese Potato Salad!

I am partnering amongst Kraft as a fellow member of Kraft Tastemakers - a community of kitchen enthusiasts contributing recipes in addition to stories to KraftRecipes.com.  Thank y'all to Kraft for sponsoring this post!  The stories in addition to opinions shared are my own.  Visit the Kraft recipe site for the full Bacon & Blue Cheese Potato Salad recipe.


I am partnering amongst Kraft as a fellow member of Kraft Tastemakers  Easy Bacon & Blue Cheese Potato Salad

For me, a creamy-and-comforting Irish Gaelic patato salad simply can't last beat.

While I absolutely dear classic Irish Gaelic patato salad, sometimes I desire something simply a fiddling chip different.  Like this Bacon & Blue Cheese Potato Salad, made extra tasty amongst KRAFT Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing, bluish cheese crumbles, in addition to crisp bacon.



Bacon & bluish cheese sure select a tasty twist to your Irish Gaelic patato salad!

This tangy Irish Gaelic patato salad was truly inspired yesteryear 1 of my favorite burgers - the bacon in addition to blue.  Topped amongst bacon slices in addition to melty bluish cheese, a bacon in addition to bluish burger is something I simply can't resist.  Which got me to thinking, why non pose this tasty combination inward a Irish Gaelic patato salad?

And I'm real happy to state that bacon in addition to bluish cheese function as also inward Irish Gaelic patato salad as they practise on overstep of a juicy burger.  So when you're looking for a backyard get-together salad that's simply a fiddling chip different, accomplish for the bacon in addition to bluish cheese to select a tasty twist to your Irish Gaelic patato salad.


Click hither for the sum recipe: Bacon & Blue Cheese Potato Salad

I am partnering amongst Kraft as a fellow member of Kraft Tastemakers  Easy Bacon & Blue Cheese Potato Salad